Friday, August 6, 2010


Well dammit. I hate this life, in fact, I hate many things now, I'm now going to be bitter and scream at this fucking world for doing this to me. I mean, really now? You had to take away the precious laptop from ME? EVERY single memory of Joe was stored on there, every single picture we ever took, now it's reduced to a few, to just the ones on Facebook...and there were MANY that I never uploaded. Woe is ME. Woe is ME ME ME ME! Why me? Why?????? So anyways, I'm going to complain and complain and complain on this blog, why? because I fucking feel like it.


^That laptop was my world, it was my everything.

other than that, it's all gone.

but it's no fun being a medium sometimes, I get frightened of ghosts to be honest, you have no idea how fucking freaky it is to see ghosts, spirits, etc. Sometimes I get scared out of my damned wits because I see them clearly, I hear them clearly, I feel them so well, you think it's fun to see the dead, right? No. I never wanted to see them, growing up, I saw them clearly as you see humans, spirits are just humans who have no body to inhabit. I never liked seeing them, it's because of this man I loved that I opened my eye up again, it's because of a Joseph Carmine Leo Jr that I'm suffering through this life, it's not my time to die yet, I know, but fuck, I constantly think of ending my life, he's the only one who's keeping me alive...in a body, although, I do want to end my life in a body and be free, just like him, free to terrorize others, free to go on trips, free to do everything. I just want to get out of here in this plane , in this sick world, how fun would it be? Would anyone miss me if I disapeared? I wouldn't miss my body at all, but I know it would ruin everything if I did die, if did get rid of my body, ugh, I have 62 years of life left, I don't know how the fuck i'm going to handle it, I don't, I DON'T, I DON'T!

Joe Leo, you lucky bastard for not having a body, why can't we trade?

The only thing I have left is Joe's child inside me, other than that, I lost everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment