Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Everywhere I walk, I see Joe Leo Look a likes



Okay this blog is totally written by the good old Jen for once, LOL.

I walk outside and guess what I see? Joe Leo look a likes, it's awesome, I guess, but it makes me heart go thump thump and my mind go haywire and all that. I get into a fit of giggles and all that crap, it's all I can see, Joe. It's all I can think about, Joe. It's all I can surely talk about when I'm not talking about things, it's driving me nuts, I'm going nuts with love for Joe, and I feel his love for me which makes me happier. All I can do is read his messages to me, our lovey dovey videos to each other, our lovey cheesy poetry to each other, it's just crazy, all I can take are pictures of me snuggled against him glowing, I can't think of anything else but him. It gives me good chills feeling and seeing him and hearing him and channeling him. Yeah. The name Joe, my god, everytime I see it, I hear it, I feel.......good. that name is so popular! YEESH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc9k3-fwwYM&feature=avmsc2

^Everywhere, By Michelle Branch.

'Cause you're everywhere to me
And when I close my eyes it's you I see
You're everything I know
That makes me believe
I'm not alone

I recognize the way you make me feel
It's hard to think that
You might not be real
I sense it now, the water's getting deep
I try to wash the pain away from me
Away from me

And when I touch your hand
It's then I understand
The beauty that's within
It's now that we begin
You always light my way
I hope there never comes a day
No matter where I go
I always feel you so"

<3

When I say "I love him" it's an understatement,a huge understatement.

The more I look at him, the more I fall in love, even if he doesn't have a body, it doesn't matter, love is love.

True relations never die.

and my little Joey in my tummy is kicking me.

No comments:

Post a Comment