Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ignorance is bliss.

People....

Seriously, some people are so ignorant and soooo fucking narrow minded that it pisses me off, some people are fucking dumbasses, I'm serious, even if I don't believe that there's a stupid person out there, apparently there are. Yup, some people don't get metaphorical thinking, I mean, it's not rocket science, or is it?

Right, don't tell me, it is.

WHY SO SERIOUS???????????

I'm quite annoyed, to be honest at those poor little losers.

Right now, I'm pissed at people who don't THINK. Sure, my hormones are all over the place at the moment and I'm eating up everything at the moment, I'm pissed because I hate certain people, people who are ignorant, people who are here for no apparent reason, who don't understand the deeper meaning of life, oh you suck. Period.

That's a no no, my child will know everything about this world and will NOT be ignorant.

Thank god.

1 comment:

  1. i agree. most people are quie ignorant and 2 faced.

    ReplyDelete