Thursday, August 5, 2010

You can't please them all and I'm not even gonna try.


So anyways



You can't please them all

you're always gonna have haters no matter what you do in life

I have decided to go full out on my beliefs...of the spirit world, of the whole universe in general. Why not? After all, fuck it, why even try to go along with the views of the ignorants? Why try to even please them and say stuff just to make it look like you don't know anything? I don't want to waste energy on non believers who assume crappy fucking shit, oh hell no, I don't go with the rest of the fucking losers they can just go kiss my shiny metal ass and there ain't no way I'm wasting my dang energy worrying about what others think about me. They can think what they want, but the people who know me, know ME, thank god as I said for FRIENDS who talk to YOU one on ONE.

I believe in UFO's

I believe in ghosts and spirits, in fact, I'm a medium, a psychic, yeah, I get visions of the future, but does that mean it can come to me just like that? I prefer not seeing the future to be honest. Why? Because the future is left unknown, that's why.

and don't you dare fucking tell me that I'm looking for attention, SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BITCH.

AS FOR OTHER THINGS?

I'm proud to be different.

I DON'T WANNA SWING TO THE REGULAR BEAT, THAT'S SOOOO UNFUN.

I'm JEN, I answer to nobody.

except to one and he's my only weakness.

1 comment: