Sunday, August 1, 2010

Blah blah blah


Vampires

This ain't about the Twilight crap

So what do you think about Vampires?

What do you think about them? You think they're bloodsuckers, right? Probably, especially what Hollywood feeds you, those dang Twilight films do it all wrong, I'm a vampire, but I don't suck blood, I'm an energy vampire, meaning I steal energy from all around me, that's what I feed off, that's what MOST spiritualists are, yeah, believe it or not, people who are spiritualists know exactly what I mean, people who are ignorant won't even understand what the bloody fuck I'm talking about, but like I said, I can't please them all, this is my blog and I write about what pops up into my little mind. I don't feed from others and yes I'm a rather young psychic vampire, I don't take energy from people, I take energy from trees, from plants, just from the air, simple as that, no more, no less, I don't crave blood thank you very much, I only crave blood from those who need to be killed because of their dammed ignorance. Even then, I won't even suck their hideous blood. it's probably contaminated from their stupidity. I know it contridicts my saying that there's so such thing as a stupid person, well, if you don't use your BRAIN.. B-R-A-I-N then you're stupid.

End of story.

Thank you for your time! Oh, the exit is that way.

*waves*

Oh, you assume many things don't exist right? Like we live ALONE?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkV-of_eN2w

^Colors of the Wind a song from Pocahontas, it describes EVERYTHING.

You sure don't know many things, no, I'm not talking to you, you know who you are, yes, you with the cute and coy smile, I know you know, therefore you're safe.

There are such things as Unicorns, as life on other planets, that's old news, you can't possibly think we are the ONLY life forms in this universe you sick, ignorant, stupid, fucking ignorant person.

What has come to this world? Oh yes, please don't tell me that this world, that this COUNTRY, wait, this country is not EVEN a country anymore, the United States of America, what do I personally call it? The Divided States of America. It's quite true, don't deny it.



^Imagine by John Lennon.

Oh, we are surrounded by the Four Cardinal directions, I don't even want to explain that, people who don't know that are FAR behind and are definetly not ready for the new Spiritual age approaching us.

Oh dear.



Earth, Wind, Water, and Fire.

http://users.ap.net/~chenae/spirit.html

I'm for your FYI a Buddhist.



and so is someone else, someone else happened to believe in this stuff too, you may say bullshit to me, but who knows him better? That's right, his friends and ME. Sure you may claim you knew him, okay, how did you know him? What did you talk to him about besides his interests on the outside? He's a deep philosophical person who believes in these kinds of things ;)

and we all have a spiritual animal(s)
Those animals shield us and warn us



^Mine is the Red Fox and a LION.

and we all have a spiritual guide. Guess who's mine? You probably don't even need to guess, you know and yes he's also my twin flame.


http://www.soulevolution.org/twinflames/twinflames.htm

^ this describes it perfectly. :)

and yes, there's such things as this thing called PAST LIVES.

I'll get to that another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment