Saturday, July 31, 2010

Wedding and Bridezilla's

Okay, today's blog?

Weddings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and many things. ;)



It's rather sickening and I mean sickening to watch a commercial on TV that advertises Bridezilla's, it's like a REALITY TV SHOW! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




To be honest, if you want to get married like THAT, if you want a HUGE ass wedding like that, what for?????? What are you bloody thinking? What's wrong with your MIND? HELLO IN THERE!!!! LOVE isn't about huge ass weddings, where has this world go down? The drain, yeah, don't tell me, I know it has, this world is full of fucking bullshit after after bullshit. Why have a huge ass wedding? Why fantasize about huge ass weddings and all that crap? Let me tell you, fuckers, weddings are suppose to be a UNION between two souls and two spirits IN LOVE, not out of money, out of other bullshit. A wedding should be fucking simple, a nice ceremony, a beautiful ceremony where it ties two people who are in love TOGETHER. Fuck huge ass weddings, that is FAKE...FAKE...FAKE!!!!!!!!!! it shouldn't be DONE *THAT* Way. It shouldn't be full of hassels, I mean, sure, you get married only once, sure you want a dream wedding, sure you can think in terms of FAIRY TALES, but is Life a fairy tale? Uh. NO. Wake up from your sick twisted dreams, a marriage is a fucking union between two people WHO ARE IN LOVE...notice the IN LOVE thing, marriage has been changed so much that it's not only sickening to see, but it makes me want to fucking throw up and murder everyone who considers marriage EASY.

If you want to be a bitch, be a bitch alone.

and Joe and I had a small wedding, a cute little wedding, it wasn't full of stupid shit like that or too many people for that matter, sure I'm widowed, but I don't care, I just know that JoeJen had the best wedding of all time, A STAR TREK and a Star Wars themed wedding, it was nice and beautiful, so beautiful, I'll never forget that day, he was dressed as Captain Jean Luc Picard, me as Princess Leia, our minister was dressed as a Klingon, we had lightsabers, a yin and yang necklace as our ring (I wear yang, it represents him, he wore Yin, it was ME) I still wear that Yang necklace because he's the yin to my yang. We didn't need rings, we used necklaces and I'll never stop wearing that necklace. I still love him, I'll never stop, in fact, death doesn't startle me, we're countiuning our love. Death can't stop true love.



Oh you sick twisted bastards who consider marriage a fairy tale, come to your senses and slap yourself silly for thinking a wedding is a fucking fairy tale because you need to be sent to the mental hospital, the psych ward, especially put on drugs and slapped until you're dead because you don't belong to this world, you belong in another place, a place where you don't exist.

Oh my god, I cannot even begin to say how much hatred I have for some people who shunned Joe and I, I cannot even begin to fathom at how much I want to kill off some stupid people who assume love is easy, okay, you sick twisted bastards, you people piss me OFF, and sure I may come off as violent, but what is a blog for? Writing your mind, no I will not kill anyone, but I'm just pissed that when Joe and I were together, we got shit from people who tried saying we didn't know what the hell we were doing, do you know what the hell YOU'RE DOING? HMMM?????? Mind your own fucking business, you don't know me, you assume



I got messages after he ended up in jail for DUI that Joe should stay with his parents because he's not ready to explore the world on his own, what are you talking about? He's a fucking 31 years old, he wants to escape from his parents, he wants to show the world what he has, he doesn't need his parents to hold him back giving him drugs that do nothing for him and don't you fucking dare tell me otherwise because I will not hear it, I know he had so much potential, I saw that, what did you see? You selfish pigs.....You are not to tell me or him how to run our love life because it's not YOURS, it's OURS, if it was yours, you would be not living with your parents unsure of yourself. Yes, I'm talking to you, you know who you are specifically, therefore you are immature yourself, calling me immature when you haven't even talked to me one on one, okay, thanks for being a bitch and a child yourself. Yes, I harbor a lot of anger towards that shit, I still do because FUCK OFF, why must you to try to destroy a relationship just because yours isn't working out? I would write much more, don't think Joe didn't tell me all about you. When you see two people happily in love, it doesn't matter if they're gay, if they're lesbian, if they're young or old, if they're happy and they love each other, LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIMPLE, RIGHT?




See, some people live to ruin things, some people just can't stop sticking their filthy, hairy, stinky, stupid ass nose out of other people's fucking buisness. Shit. Oi VEY.

See, I know what some of you were saying about me behind my back to Joe, he told me everything, we hid nothing from each other, he told me that some people assumed, just like a friend of his assumed I was a child and all that jazz, just the usual "judging by a book bullshit" and it got kinda annoying, therefore we deleted this person off our Facebook for acting childish and throwing stupid shit our way, that's why she was the first to go, I won't name names, she knows who she is.

I blocked this one dude too and I will never unblock him, he can stick his nose into his own business. He put down saying I'm a kid and that most people at my age don't know what they doing. That's MOST, am I like most? UH....

By the way, honest and communication is key.

YUP.

Sorry if we were moving too fast, but soulmate relationship move that way. Okay? Cool. Thanks. *Delete* If you assume love is easy, *delete* if you assume love is a fairy tale *delete and block and never talk again*




Gay marriage? Sure if two people are happy, let them BE. I support and back gay marriage 100%. I don't give a flying fuck what you think of me, I'm not going to sink to other people's level and go with the flow of what others think, oh hell no, I'm an original, I'm not going to sit back and watch, oh no, I'm going to rise from the ashes and strike you down, strike all you ignorant bastards down.

Ignorance is what's killing this world. I'm sorry if this blog seems so violent, but like I said, I don't give a flying fuck anymore, you can't please them all, I won't even try anymore, i'm being Jen, the me that I am, like me or not? I'm telling you asses just how it is, how I feel because I can't sit in the background and pretend I don't care because to be honest, I care too much, therefore I'll make a blog about it and shun the nonbelievers.

AS FOR GHOSTS, there are such things, they're called leftover energy from a person, they're around, oh believe me, they're definitely around, they surround us, and why must you be scared of something like that? Ghosts are here in this world, like it or not, you can feel them, you can see them, you can hear them, but you need to have the GIFT.

Clairvoyance, clairstince, etc... they all are something.

Yes, it may seem VERY out there saying I talk to ghosts, but I do.


I'm like The Ghost Whisperer.

Yeah, wanna lock me up now?

Like I said, I cannot please everyone, I feel good being myself, I'm not going to answer to anyone, I'm my own person, I'm Jen, I'm not a carbon copy of anyone and I don't feel like being a carbon copy of anyone because I'm not a mindless drone who does drugs, who does nothing all day. LOVE ME or HATE ME, I don't give a fuck what you think, there's no in between anymore, I can't be someone that I'm not, I can't. I'm Jennifer Leo, a double Leo, I do my own thing, I don't follow your beat, I follow my own, I rock to my own, I do my own.



and just letting you know.

If you knew Joe Leo, you would still feel him here, if you didn't you would assume that he's "dead". I love Joseph Carmine Leo Jr for his energy, for his soul, for his spirit, therefore I know him DEEP, DEEP, DEEp. He's still here, I see him, I talk to him, I sense him, I feel him, what now? Oh, just get it out of your minds that death is the ending of everything, nope, it's not, death is ONLY the beginning of a soul. He's proud that he has some friends who know him for his energy therefore they know he's still here and sometimes he's posting on Facebook, those friends he LOVES dearly and they are his true friends just like they are mine. I won't name names but they know who they are, and for that, they get a donkey





Life is but a wheel...here's a poem that I wrote the other day.


A wheel that never stops turning just like the wheels on a bus
life is all but a dream
sometimes good, sometimes bad
All life is but a view
from different points from different perspectives
Good versus evil, love versus hate, hate versus indifference
Evil can take over
The all seeing eye that guards the gate of Mordor
Until we realize it's love that conquers all do we toss in the ring
a journey to mount doom
a journey through lands unknown
a journey through mist, fog, excitement
and in the end of it all, we prevail through hard work
it's not age that matters, but experience.
and what truly holds a fellowship together when everything falls apart?
LOVE, faith, and Commitment
One ring to rule them all.


and oh this poem that I wrote too.

Death is just the beginning
the beginning of an end
the journey of a soul
the path of one's spirit
one life ends
another begins
the body gone
the spirit lives
the heart stops
the soul goes
the journey countiues on
to the other side
a never ending story
a never ending path
destiny
fate
all comes together
as one
all things connect
all things equal out
because what life is
a journey
a destination
a long path
full of roads
curves
mazes
splits
Only when we complete what we set out to do
our journey ends
and a task begins
in a new life

We're all but a feather floating in the wind.




We are all part of the circle of LIFE.





and I end this blog with this.



^ that's for people who assume I'm crazy and dumb and etc.......

and this is for people who know the world and use their mind and aren't ignorant, you people make me happy.




You guys are yourselves and don't go with what others think, good job.



Here's your cookie



and PS: Guess what music we used at our wedding? Star Trek music and Star Wars music.

and no we didn't take any pictures, we didn't feel the need to show off.

No comments:

Post a Comment