Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Life and death






Some people need to chill and relax

some people just need to stop being SO SERIOUS about life

YES YES YES

I'm fed up with some people who DO NOT understand JOKES

FOR HEAVENS SAKE

LOOSEN UP

I've dealt with people who don't get jokes

GRRRRRRRRRRR just grrrr

IT'S A FUCKING JOKE

RELAX MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm no longer gonna be in the background letting you guys think shit

well, the real me is cuming out

I like joking around

life is not to be taken seriously the way you think. Live. LOVE. LAUGH

forget the rest........

It's annoying to watch some people not understand the jokes. What are you? Dumb?

YEESH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHWeuQyFouo

Just stop and dance

and some people need to stop thinking one sided thoughts, when we die, our body just dies, you think that we die we just die into emptiness? Oh no, there are ghosts, spirits, angels, stop being so ignorant, believe it or not, you all need to losen up and not be an american idiot. God, American idiots are annoying

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkmEZs_Kcms


Green Day- American Idiot

Fuck, most of America are complete IDIOTS

they all need to be murdered

especially SARAH PALIN

LOL

Some people amuse me

like really AMUSE ME

Some people's mind are so one sided

okay, let me tell you something

I still feel Joe around me, I feel his presence

I still feel the presence of my dead Guinea Pig and cat, etc....

does that mean I'm going crazy?

NOPE

:)

You're the one who's crazy if you don't understand what death is

Death is only the beginning of another journey

One life ends....another begins


think many people are ignorant about this world, that's my viewing of this world, there's a lot more to this world than we really would admit and know, everything is made up of energy, a life force, an aura, yin and yang, both have to be balanced, hate is just as powerful as love, both are strong words but love just like the light side conquers, there is such thing as telekenisis, as floating in the air, all of that is manipulating this thing called energy. I know that I may seem like a baffoon for writing this, but like I care. We share this world with many things.

Let's just say when we die, our spirits leave the body and move onto the next task we have set, when we're done with what we have to do in "the current life" then we "die" but we don't really die, not our spirits anyways. We are surrounded by spirits/ghosts/other entities. There's a time for everything, there's a god, but not the "GOD" you think it is, Christinaity got turned into something COMPLETELY different. A body is just a body, a body without the spirit is nothing, pointless, you know? You love someone, you know someone for the ENERGY they project outwards.

Everything happens for a reason, everyone has a destiny.

A poem about death by Me....

Death is just the beginning
the beginning of an end
the journey of a soul
the path of one's spirit
one life ends
another begins
the body gone
the spirit lives
the heart stops
the soul goes
the journey countiues on
to the other side
a never ending story
a never ending path
destiny
fate
all comes together
as one
all things connect
all things equal out
because what life is
a journey
a destination
a long path
full of roads
curves
mazes
splits
Only when we complete what we set out to do
our journey ends
and a task begins
in a new life

anyways, here's your cookie

1 comment:

  1. Listen. You think you're an adult but take it from me, you don't know what an adult is. EVERYONE who actually IS an adult knows that they were extremely stupid at your age. We were all there. We all thought we knew everything about everything. If anyone is ignorant, it's you. It is evident by the fact that you were claiming to be doing all sorts of drugs while you're pregnant and thinking that it WOULDN'T harm your baby. I don't even know if I believe the pregnancy.

    All the things you write in your blog about spirits really just makes you look like a silly little girl who is crying out for attention. And what is the deal with making a Joe Leo facebook? What is the point? I feel like it was a bit disrespectful, there was NO reason for it at all.

    All of this is just you crying out for attention. I really hope you're getting help.

    ReplyDelete