Saturday, July 17, 2010

Well....


Today's blog?

erm....

Fairy tales and age

Age matters not, in fact, all it matters is that if you have a dream, then chase it, nothing more, nothing less, people look down at me because I'm 19....yeah, okay. Thanks. Thanks for thinking I'm young and naive and that I have no direction in life, you may think that I don't know what I'm talking about, but secretly? I'm a lion, I'll pounce when I want to, you may doubt me, but hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha, i'll show you, watch. You think I'm going to be a loser and fail at life? right? Right??? Oh yes, *wink wink* I'll prove your ass WRONG!!!!!!!!!!1 Yes, I have a dream, I'm not afraid to chase it

therefore, I can

and watch I will

You may say that I'm a dreamer?

But guess what? You are too

Let me tell you of something I hate with a fucking passion and I'll channel the energy to here....

When Joe and I first got together? Fuck, we had people doubting our love, we had people thinking we were kids and that we didn't know what we doing, fuck, shut up and mind your own fucking buisness, yes he's a fucking 31 year old man, yes I'm 19, but does AGE MATTER????????????????// we were fucking in love, you fucking sicko's, some people put us down because they thought I would hurt him or that he would hurt me, well....okay, think what you want, stay out of our fucking buisness, okay? We got engaged because WE LOVED each other, not because we thought life was a fairy tale, marriage is not a fucking fairy tale, marriage is a fucking commitment between two people who are willing to go through everything with each other and show the fucking love towards one another, NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GODDAMN YOU SICK BASTARDS.

I hate some of the losers who thought I was using Joe

WHAT FOR???????///!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i HATE SOME OF THE FUCKING LOSERS WHO THOUGHT HE WAS USING ME

wait, WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OKAY....

ERM

SURE.

You know something?

We had no money when we first started out, we were asking for money? You know why???? it was to start us out, we moved in together two weeks after I moved down to Florida, why? Because we realized it was right, we followed our hearts, people belittled us, people just assumed we didn't know what the fuck we were doing

you know why we decided to have a baby? We wanted to show the fucking world that you have to start out at the fucking bottom and work your way to the fucking top, what is this world? A FAIRY TALE?????????

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wAKE UP

wake up you bastards

if I wanted Joe for sex, for anything else, I would have left him long ago, I loved him for who he WAS, we were homeless for a while, but we wanted people to understand that IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE, YOU love them unconditionally not for their fucking money. MONEY SYMBOLIZES nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay???????

YEESH!

and you sicko's who doubted us?

Well thanks a lot for crashing our dream, Joe and I wanted to show that we are ONE, not that we are two seperate people always fighting, what are we fighting for? LOVE. we reconized that to love someone else, you have to love YOURSELF first. okay?

now before you doubt someone else's love, GO SLAP YOURSELF SILLY.

KTHNXBAI

and because of your doubts, you killed US

Thanks

thanks a lot

sorry, had to channel my anger out somehow

because this is what I've been holding in for a fucking long time

okay

well

anyways

the greatest thing you'll ever learn is JUST to LOVE and be LOVED in return

FUCK MONEY.

what do you have when money is gone and not there??? What truly holds a house hold together? hmm?? LOVE

Money?

ohkay

that's something

but if you loved someone for their money, enlighten me, why did you marry them?

anyways

HERE

COOKIEEE


and people assumed I killed Joe

yeah, okay

Wait, what?

Are you out of your minds?

Probably.

So, I'll let you contuing assuming stupid things because you are secretly a child too, in fact, what are you doing on this world for? Thanks for backstabbing me, you sickos who said that I killed Joe, I mean, really? Just really?????????????

i DID NOTHING BUT LOVE HIM, if you can't see it in the pictures, then you probably are blind.

love ain't blind, hate is.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment