Thursday, July 29, 2010

Love and sexxx (3 x's :P)

So okay, I've been noticing many things about our society, some people just think that love is a fairy tale, love is no fairy tale, nor will it EVER be, come back to the real world, love is deep commitment, the hardest and easiest thing you'll ever find, the best thing in this whole wide world, it takes a lot out of you sometimes, especially if you find your soulmate, you think finding "THE ONE" is simple, right? Well WRONG. Okay, you want to find the perfect man right? So you'll make a list about what you want and hope you'll find him/her, well rip up that fucking list right now because it's not suppose to be that fucking way, it's people like your minds that scare me. Why? Because one does NOT make a list, one just accepts whoever comes into their lives, every relationship in your life means something, there are those people who think that in order to love someone, you have to find the right person in a right body, but fuck that, love isn't PHYSICAL, it's SPIRITUAL.... TRUE LOVE IS A SPIRITUAL JOURNEY BETWEEN TWO SOULS, TWO MINDS who are deeply in love and if you love someone, you don't love them for their body, for the mind, you love them for their energy, for the person they are DEEP DOWN, that's what the term "I LOVE YOU FOR YOU MIND, BODY, AND SOUL means. There are three parts to true love.

THE FIRST ONE: Body.



The body is where you harbor your love for one another, that's physical...where making sweet sweet love comes in, making love is NOT sex in any way, sex is just sex, sex doesn't prove your love for anything, it just shows that you want to give away your pussy to everyone, yeah that's right, I said vagina. What? I'm sexual, you should all know that by now, but I don't like fucking, I love MAKING LOVE. I don't call it sex, sex is for people who are bored and just want a vagina or a penis. Nothing more, nothing less. Joe and I made LOVE, lots of it and when I said lots of it. ;) See, I didn't want him for just his body, when we made love, oh my god, it was one of the best thing I've ever experienced. So much energy produced, so much love produced, so much LOVE, so much just pure LOVE. Yeah. Nothing More. Nothing less.

Next Mind.




That's where the emotional part comes in, like I said "MIND, BODY, SOUL". You need all three to create the deepest, purest, most strongest love that you can possibly find out there

and spiritual

Your body is just a temple.

Nothing more and nothing less.

No comments:

Post a Comment