Saturday, July 24, 2010

This blog is dedicated to my friends.




True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable.


This blog is dedicated to my true friends who never left my side, who know me for the me that I am, I'm crazy, I'm stupid, I'm paranoid as hell sometimes, I'm weird, but then the people who know all that still manages to see me deep down inside and they all know how I'm like, they all know what I'll do, my friends are like my family, my family don't know me at all, all they do is put me down, etc. Yeah. Sometimes I may not talk to you but then true friendship isn't based on that, true friendship is based on the connection you have, the deep understanding between one another, some friends are more like acquaintances,they're just there. Some friends don't even need to ask you how you are,they just can tell, see that's where pictures come in and some friends, you just know. See we all need TRUE friends because if I died today, they would know I'm still here............why? If you know someone, you would feel them, it's that simple, it's not rocket science and it's certainly not me looking for attention.

Attention seeking scares the crap out of me, if you want to know, I prefer being near the water, guess why? It's soothing, it's calm, it makes me feel at peace, drama makes my head hurt, but then goddamn, there's always some drama everyday, you can't escape from it, there will be fuckers who'll try to disturb the peace because obviously they think one thing and assume shit, I have friends who have drama each day because they're surrounded by immature assholes who do not know how to treat others right. God, that pisses me off to no end, I hate seeing other people suffer especially if you're close to me, some friends I can talk to for hours and hours and not get bored.



It's good to make mistakes, nobody is PERFECT. because hell, if we were.....that would be fucking scary.

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes.





To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment