Friday, July 23, 2010

Joe Leo


Today's blog?

I'm starting school again, I'm quite proud of myself, I'm getting my bachelor's degree officially for Graphic Design, guess who I'm doing it for? The one who makes my life worth living. Everyone needs someone to die for, someone to live for, someone worth everything, well....I'm doing it for YOU

Joseph Carmine Leo Jr.

You are my haven, my heaven, my baby, my Pumpkin, my husband, my everything, the father of my child, my lovely miracle, my inspiration, my muse, I belong to you, you belong to me, my box of JoeJoe's, my Joey Joe Joe, my Joey Poo, my Bear, my Iguana, my lightsaber, my Hulk, my Obi-Wan, my Yoda, my Joeypot, my Gollum, my Aragorn, my Legolas, my guiding lightening strike, the straw to my drink, my protection, my light, my armor, my Anakin, etc.....

Just like I'm your Jenny Poo, your munchkin FOREVER, your beauty to your beast, your Yoda, your inspiriation, your muse, the power guard to your laptop, your guiding lightening strike, your milkshake that brings all the JOey's to the yard, your cutie wutie patottie, your Jenny Jen Jen, your Jen, your Leomeister, your lion, your Storm, your Picard, etc...

I belong to You- Muse. Our song. Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment