Sunday, July 18, 2010









I find it sick that some people are so childish, like you know those people who say I am trying to destroy his image.... BULLSHIT. If you knew him, you would know that he loved everyone and he just needed help being pulled back up, people assumed I used him...well okay, you pieces of shit can go kiss my shiny metal ass, his spirit is with me and I will fucking do everything I can to keep his enery and spirit alive cuz I love him and I know he needs a voice, I'll be his voice.. :)

He called me his Yoko Ono

I call him my John Lennon

if you see the resemblence

good

if you don't

How depressing.

When a person dies, it's their time, okay?

their body? It's just a body

nothing more

nothing less

if you loved someone for their body....ewwwww

if you loved someone for who they were, for the image they projected, then you would know what they are like, you would see signs that they're still here

it took me a long time to figure out because I lost myself in grieving

well it's time

time to show the world

what JoeJen could do

I know that Joe wanted to create a legacy

with ME

well, I'll be the one to carry it out

watch

WATCH ME

fear me

BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT WE WANT

HEHEHEHHE

AND DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING TELL ME NO and put me down because I will fucking have none of that you sicko's

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S TAINTING HIS IMAGE



Anyways

TEAM LEO!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-D

AND funny how some people thought when I first got with him I copied things from Google and writing things to him....you're quite childish, where the bloody fuck did you get that from?

I loved him

and still Love him

I always have

and I always will

and if you tell me otherwise

DELETE ME from your life

cause I don't give a fuck about you either.

and thanks to my amazing friends.. THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE....who always having my back and for that, I have theirs.

...you guys knew what Joe was like and you guys see that we're mirrored images of each other.

I'M HIS SOULMATE

his one and only

just like He's MINE

he's my one and only

we just want to spread the love

nothing more
nothing less

okay?

cool.

now fuck off losers who doubt

because you paint the world with HATE.




It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.




Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves.


We all need someone/somebody to live for, somebody to die for, somebody worth everything because we all need direction in life, well Joe Leo gives me a direction in life and because of him, I'll live, through his LOVE, I would sacrifice my life for him and I would do it over and over and over, hell I even gave up my fucking laptop for him....MY LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU KNOW what that laptop meant to me????? he ended up in jail, he got drunk because he was happy, very happy, it was my mistake to let him drink, I paid for that, yes, but guess who bailed him out? ME, ME!!!!! I gave up my laptop for him, he gave up his laptop for me, my laptop meant the world to me, and his laptop means the world to me, you know why? We found each other on Facebook

I have my life debt owed to Facebook

Joe likes reading, so do I...

so, if you get the symbolism in that ;)




we married, we married in secret, if we told others that we married, we would have more pressure on us, everyone was already assuming we didn't know what we were doing, hey, we're the LEO's, we do ;)



If you get this song...good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igjSxrCXsMo


"I SEE YOU"

anyways

HERE'S YOUR COOKIE FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


god, such a cookie monster




as for other things?

well....

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves.



No comments:

Post a Comment