Saturday, July 17, 2010

Life

Life is like a salt and pepper shaker, you need things to shake you up, you need things to bring you back up, and you need things to just to be there and you understand.

Inside, guess what we are? Lambs

Outside? Guess what we are? It's how we view ourselves, there are both sides of both stories, people have dark sides, but it's how you use your dark side, we all secretly need direction in life because it's how life works, we need to show love, compassion, and care towards all living things because you know they're people too. We all want to love, but sometimes, we show it different ways, some people are visionaries who paint the world with color, some people are simply word smiths and therefore they know what visionaries want and lead the way for them. We all are a circle of life, we all are merely players in a much larger world known as a chess board, we play chess, but in order to win the game, you must mirror your enemies moves and when you master the game, you master this thing called LIFE

if you want to know why I didn't write this well before? Well...the answer is simple, I see life through pictures, Joe sees life through words, therefore when we were together, we create MAGIC. He shows me one side of life, I show him the other, we combine and make a whole, I love him not because of just who he is, but what I am when I'm with him

he may be dead, but secretly, I know he's in our hearts searching for love within, I know he's always wanted to write, well, I'll be his voice and lead the way for him because I know how he paints the world, he paints the world through his words and I will.

He was a romantic at heart, just like me, me? I write amazing love stories because I see love in a different light,

there are two sides to every tale

NO MORE

NO LESS

that is all

now, here's your fucking cookiee.

Go eat it

1 comment:

  1. cheers jen. very true, i enjoyed reading that. :D Will.

    ReplyDelete