Friday, July 30, 2010

Reading and Learning and BEING TRUE TO YOURSELF







Reading is essential to life, reading lifts you up to where you belong, books take you to another world, to another place, it's always good to read, I tend to read a lot, offline and online, I enjoy taking time off and reading and sitting somewhere and delving deep into books. They are good for the brain, as is learning. Learning is to the brain as food is to the stomach.




In fact, to be honest, it turns me on one hell of a lot when someone truly knows their facts about life and uses their brain, I don't like bland and boring people, god those people are destroying earth with their ignorance. There's so much to learn each day, there's so much to study about, in fact, there's a lot to this earth, this universe that we don't know about. Our brain is there for a reason. USE IT or you can just sit there and do nothing.

Actions speak louder than words.



Look at the sweet and juicy brain, LOOK at that image, what do you see? Lots of beautiful and SWEET SWEET things, wouldn't it be a shame if it went to waste? There's NO such thing as a stupid person, everyone is SMART in their own way, in their own style, don't let anyone tell you you're stupid. As Forrest Gump says, "Stupid is as stupid does." Some people may be slow, but don't judge a book by its cover, in fact, don't judge ANYONE by their cover. We all are so different underneath.

Let me say this:

Everyone has a story to tell, everyone has something going on beneath the surface, sometimes, you just have to take the time to get to know people. Let's just say that some people assume I have no idea what I'm doing, some people just assume things because I'm young and of course, they judge a book by its cover, well guess what? I have many layers, just like an onion, you may assume all you want, but have you taken the time to get to TRULY know me? No, so before you open up your big stinky mouth and assume shit, GET TO KNOW ME. PERSONALLY. And then JUDGE. K. IT'S A DEAL RIGHT? COOL. :)

Like I said, I'm more than meets the eye.




Yup.

I was different growing up, VERY different, I was picked on in elemtary school, shunned in middle school, I just didn't go with everyone else, I was always sitting in the corner with a book reading, curious about life, I did have a few friends growing up but I was never really interested in hanging out with the other kids, I was more interested in reading, in the computer, in just being with myself. Therefore, I was picked on, bullied, teased, harrased, etc. I didn't have a good childhood growing up, my parents didn't make it any easier, my parents...they misuderstood me, they embarrased me, they just.....make my life hell. I didn't have much of a childhood because of them. Growing up, all I remember was them screaming in my face, my mother especially, making me feel constantly unloved, as parents, my mother whipped me, hit me, abused me, and she used the excuse she LOVED me, oh okay, that sure as hell made me feel loved. As I grew older, I started developing mental issues, such as Manic Episodes, depression, etc. Yeah, I've been having depression, suicidal thoughts all my life and manic episodes. They sent me to the therapist and put me on loads of drugs that were just retarded. Honestly, what did the drugs do? They messed me up MORE. They used me like a guinea pig, put me on shit that didn't even RELATE to my symptons.

As I grew into a teenager, I was still an outcast, I started finding out who I was, I started to not care about fitting in, I was ME, they are all THEM, they can all kiss my shiny metal ass. I stayed with a group of people who understood me, who loved me for the me that I am, my parents assumed I was friendless, my parents assumed so many things, but in reality, they never looked past at who I really was. When I got my first laptop, it happened to be Toshiba, same as Joe's...for some eerie reason, and yes, he told me the story of his childhood, and you know what? it's the same as mine, we lived parallel lives of each other. We have the same issues, our parents just. don't. understand. US. as. A. Person. How do you think we connected? Through the computer. I used the computer to escape from the pain, the pressure of life, my parents, everything around me, I was comtemplating suicide often, sure I may seem happy, childish, but if you got to know me, I'm fucking paranoid as fuck when I feel like people are against mee, I get manic episodes often, panic attacks often, people assume Joe Leo had it easy, no, he suffered just like me all his life, except he had to deal with this 12 years longer than I did. I know how to deal with him because he was a splitting image of ME, everything I went through, he's been there, done that, that's why we have the deepest understanding of one another, our parents...my dear god, his mother and my mother are JUST THE COMPLETE SAME, my father and his father, yeah. ANYWAYS, when I graduated, I had my own chant, I had the biggest applause for any person, as I was walking the stage, I had a standing ovation from the class of 2008 and everyone immediatly screamed my name...JZOU. JZOU! JZOU!!!! That was my nickname in high school, everyone knew who Jzou was, everyone knew what I was obessed with...STAR WARS. Everyone wrote in my yearbook The Force is strong in JZOu, I had my own fan club towards the end of senior year, I didn't fit into the crowd and I'm proud of it. I am now JLO ;) Jen Leo is as famous as Jen Zou (my old name that I don't use anymore) and to be honest, I have achieved a lot and I'm proud. I'm happy I'm ME, I rock to my own beat and don't give a fuck about what others think, I'm Jen Leo, I'm a double lion, why should I care? Fuck off if you judge me because I am happy to be ME.

See, soulmates?

“A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly who we are; we can be loved for who we are and not for who we’re pretending to be. Each unveils the best part of the other. No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person we’re safe in our own paradise. Our soulmate is someone who shares our deepest longings, our sense of direction. When we’re two balloons, and together our direction is up, chances are we’ve found the right person. Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life.”
Sure, people have doubted his ablities because of his issues, but I didn't, he had the same dang issues AS ME, I know what he's like, everyone assumed he's weak and needed drugs, he actually didn't and neither did I.

We were not moving too fast, we knew what we were doing, we were made for each other, I will not let any...ANY ASSHOLE tell me otherwise, we followed our hearts and that's all it matters.

Yeah, I flirt to communicate just like Joe, I am like a therapist just like Joe, I have done things to other men that I'm not proud just cause I flirt to communicate, I have a harem of Men just like Joe had a harem of women. Yeah, believe it or not, we are jut like the same, except he's the boy form of me, if you've noticed, we talk in similar styles online and if in person, I won't even go there because there's so much to say.

I know there's someone out there for everyone.

I BELIEVE IT.




"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" - Ralph Waldo Emerson





Be who you are.

Yes, that's right, I'm talking to you, I love you the way you are.

and

this.

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round heads in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules and they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify them, or vilify them. But the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do." - Jack Kerouac







Oh and YOU, if anyone shuns you and puts you down, I have your back and I'll murder their fucking asses.

True story.

Great, now I'm seen as violent, oh well, guess you can't please them all. I'm sick of bastards like that, you can't please them all, so I'm not even going to try, leave me alone, I can't sink to your level and act like I even care because I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK OF WHAT YOU THINK OF ME. IF YOU KNOW ME, YOU KNOW in no manner am I EVEN violent.

YUP.

LIVE. LOVE. LAUGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment