Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Leo symbol to me.




Today's blog is all about the LEO


Leo (♌) is the fifth astrological sign of the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Leo. In astrology, Leo is considered to be a "masculine", positive (extrovert) sign. It is also considered a fire sign and is one of four fixed signs.[2] Leo is ruled by the Sun. Being the fifth sign of the zodiac, Leo has been associated with the astrological fifth house.The good side about the leos is that they are very Generous and warmhearted, Creative and enthusiastic, Broad-minded, expansive,Faithful and loving.But the dark side of the the leos is that the are very Pompous and patronizing,Bossy and interfering,Dogmatic and intolerant.

I have to say, I have always considered myself to be a lion, my astrological sign.....it's always been an inspiration to me, to move with my life, I always looked up to Lions, my favorite Disney movie happens to be The Lion King because it's focused on Lions and everything that I want to be, Simba is like me, I want to be somebody, I always have and now that my last name is Leo I have even more inspiration....I am a DOUBLE Leo or double lion...astrologically and last name wise, I know I am strong, it's quite fun to rawr back at others, not necessarily in their faces, but behind their backs, it's always the small quiet ones you have to be careful of, they know what they're doing.

My horoscope is ALWAYS dead on, today's horoscope happened to be so true that it blew my mind, not that my mind doesn't get blown a lot, yes, yes, I see fire too every time I think...you're not the only one who also sees smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment