Saturday, July 24, 2010




Today's blog? Well Read it.


See, when a person dies, their energy, or AKA....their spirit.. leaves and moves on, therefore, the body is left without a spirit, therefore, a body is nothing because it has no energy...the body is just a body, if you really knew the person, you would know their energy, their flow, their soul, their spirit, their quirks, their full self, you would feel it with you because they were a part of you, a huge part, Joe may have died, but I feel him with me, I feel his energy, his flow, I TRULY TRULY TRULY TRULY loved him for who he was, for the amazing, handsome, beautiful, charming, breathtaking soul he was, for the deepness of him, his true self, he the energy he projected from deep within, I knew him like that because he was my true soulmate, I loved him not on the outside, the outside is not really love, I loved him from deep within, the very core of my soul and his, he is and will always be with me, I feel it, I may be crazy, but hey, we all are in some way, I know he's here and that's all it matters, therefore I know I can "move on" in a better way, today proved to me that I am strong, that I have child within me, the energy we produced to make that, the love we built, it's all priceless, the greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return, Joe saw me for who I was, beneath it all, I saw him for who he was, beneath it all and he loved me for it, my faults, my flaws, his faults, his flaws, we worked around it, his imperfections...my god, they made him perfect on the outside, he was perfect to me, in every single way, he was the most amazing man to ever step into this world because he's MINE, he was made for me, just like I was made for him, I never would use him, why would I use the other half of me? The other half of my soul? He made me complete, he made me strive to be a better person, he made me feel whole, yin and yang, a complete circle because I love him, I love him, and I love him, I know I could never find another person like this, who makes me feel completely whole, I never felt one single bit awkward with him, even when I met him, it's like we just knew each other straight away, it felt like we had already met, it was just our bodies didn't, our bodies connected too, our souls connected, our spirits connected, that projected true love, true love is real, it's out there, love is not physical, but spiritual, spiritual in every way, that is if it's truly love, I for once have found true love, with my Joseph Leo, he's mine forever, for eternity because I have chosen to be with him forever, just like he has chosen me, where would I be without him? Nothing.... that's all we strive for in life, to find true love, love conquers all.... Love is the most purest emotion in this world, the strongest, the best, the truest, the most wonderful emotion in this world, love is not only an emotion, it's a way of life, love others and be loved in return.



This quote...

I"'ll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent the summer beneath the trees, learning from each other and growing in love. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. I love you. "

A poem I wrote the other day....

1:50 PM

Blue, green, Yellow, orange, colors of the rainbow
all different colors
Each a different light, a different vibration
a different aspect, a different view
Different energy flowing within one another, all things connecting
I smell, I taste, I see, I hear, I think...more importantly I know
What am I feeling? What is this new life?
I stop and comtemplate
It's rather a true change, a true metaphorphisis
Gone like a caterpillar, withered away, my old self
Spun into the caccoon and out comes a butterfly
a beautiful butterfly with wings that beat violently
As the wings get faster, I stand there trying to get a grip of myself
As I calms down, as I settle myself into me new identity
just merely part of the circle of life, merely a footstep in a small but big world
I Feel the wings, the wings of freedom, a new life
I could get use to this...no restrictions, to bask in the sun
in the energy, in the present of a different world
I get ready and start my new journey, my new transition, a new meaning, a new purpose
And more importantly, a new life



and to be honest, I no longer care about what others say, you know why? It's fun to have rumors, it's fun to have friends who TRULY KNOW YOU To be honest, I have many friends who I don't talk to every single day, but when I see their status's I know what they're talking about because I know them, they're my best friends, I have lots of them, I may not always talk to them, but when I do, it's like time has never passed. Those people know who they are, I don't even have to write them down but I have their backs through thick and thin.

The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment