Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's my time to shine, baby!








Well....let's say today is the start of the sign of Leo....that's right, my sign and my last name. I rock and roll baby. The Leo is what gives me inspiration, funny thing my soulmate's last name is Leo, hahahaha. All my life I was proud to be a lion, than Joe came into my life, he's a Leo, but he's a virgo astro wise, hehe. :) We would joke around that it was incest at first when we started out as friends, it was fun, than for some reason we got pushed right into each other's arms, I don't regret our relationship, our relationship will never die, nothing is gonna change my love for him. :-) And guess what? This was all meant to be. Yes, destiny. It was all written in the stars.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGSNQU-yjwQ


As for today....it represents the sign of the Leo and it makes me happy, I am a double lion, I'm strong, I'm not WEAK.

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes you don't know the reason, but then there's a bigger picture, we share the world with many things, we aren't the only ones in this world, you know?

There are signs everywhere, we all have some form of an energy field, an energy that surrounds all living things, it's like the Force, we can manipulate this energy if you know what to do and how to do it. Well, it's my time to shine, I know it because I feel it and I don't doubt it. It's time to rise up from the ashes and be like the EYE OF THE TIGER. It was all meant to be this way.

Soul mates are brought together for a reason. All their lives they have been preparing for each other. When they look back at different times in their lives they will see a new purpose to actions they have taken. Their lives take on a sense of oneness equaled by no other. Oneness of purpose, ambition, and love which can be a beacon to others along their spiritual paths

^ That.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGSNQU-yjwQ

Cos when I look at my life
How the pieces fall into place
It just wouldn't rhyme without you
When I see how my path
Seem to end up before your face
The state of my heart
The place where we are
Was written in the stars

and also? We are all merely players on a much larger field...This universe is made up of yin and yang. Blackholes are created by yin and yang colliding, nothing more, nothing less. Some of you may feel that there's a new change coming? Well, it's true, we are now approaching the new SPIRITUAL AGE, not the christianity you think, but BUDDHISM, the TRUE CHRISTIANITY before it got fucking tampered by the westerners.....YEESH. OI VEY. The bible, read it, see the signs, the symbols, everything has a symbol, a sign, a meaning, there's a meaning behind EVERYTHING, A REASON BEHIND EVERYTHING, nothing happens unexpectedly. When life gets you down? Go with the flow, take things MINUTE BY MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SLOWLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forget the future, forget the past, forget the next minute, worry about the NOW, you never know where life will take you. Things can change in one minute, you know? Anything can kill you, you know, just in one blink of an eye, be thankful you're alive.

Enjoy life because AT LEAST YOU'RE ALIVE.




Live in the moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go with the flow, the flow of the energy because THE ENERGY IS ON OUR SIDE!

SO BOOYA!

Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shine.

and know everything in life happens for a reason, we all have past lives and we're merely a wheel of life, I'll get to that another day.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX07j9SDFcc

All things connect, what goes around comes around, what goes up must comes down. It's called Karma. We create our own wheel. It's all part of the circle of the life.

Go watch The Lion King!




^ *LOVE*

It's The Circle of Life
And it moves us all
Through despair and hope
Through faith and love
Till we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the Circle
The Circle of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment